Wednesday, May 24, 2006

How about more pictures?

I think it is a good thing we are only planning on having one child - we don't have enough disk space to hold pictures of another child! Although I hear that the second child tends to have far less pictures taken...

The obligatory shampoo mohawk

We have had a fun few days: very active days, but fun. Saturday Sam and I went to hear David perform a horn solo with the Seattle Children's Choir. It was beautiful! Later that evening we went over to a friend's house for a spaghetti feed. Yum! Monday was mom and kiddo yoga. Then we were going to go to the park, but we got rained out so we went to Costco and the grocery store instead.

Tuesday was still drizzly but we were able to go to the zoo...twice. First to the zoomazium: a new kid space for crawling and exploring. It was a madhouse! Then later we went back and took Rick, our new friend, Hieke and her son Fin on a grand tour of the zoo.


Lately, the adjective I would use to describe Samantha is 'deliberate'. She may not be walking, or even crawling, but she can use those fingers! Every single page has to get turned in 'Goodnight Moon'. No skipping. Every last crumb of food will get pinched between finger and thumb and placed into her mouth. Deliberate.

Or perhaps mischievous...

How can you not laugh?

3 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

I believe I have the MOST ADORABLE, beautiful, cute, sweet-enough-to-eat great niece in the world! Thanks for even MORE pictures to download into my own photo album. You're right, the first child has way-more photo opportunities than the second. . . just ask your cuzzie, JJ! Even the first grandchild gets more pictures taken . . . I have a giant album of KL, no. 1 grandchild, but I'm making up for it now that I have more time to get pictures of the other four . . . whenever we get the joy of a visit.

10:54 AM  
Blogger jennavar said...

AHHHHH!!! She is sooo dang cute. The close up of her big eyes with long eyelashes reminds me of a black and white baby picture of you that I have seen in the past. Too much fun. That smile when she is eating is priceless. Is that spaghetti?? I can't believe how big she is already! Time definitely flies when you watch a child grow.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Middle America Mom said...

I love these pictures!! I like when she's brushing her teeth just like mommy. She is ABSOLUTELY adorable. Thanks for keeping us up to date with more photos :>

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home