Thursday, July 14, 2005

Proof?

If you page down, you can read Stephanie's post regarding some of the surprising observations she has made during pregnancy. One of her observations has to do with "water retention." I'm not sure this qualifies as proof, but check out these piggies:


As you might imagine, we have a ton of snapshots of Stephanie in the "family way." Here's a recent one, capturing Stephanie perusing the owners manual of yet another newly received baby gadget, a microwave bottle sterilizer. It's great that Stephanie is reading this document, even though I'll be the one actually operating the gadget, since, let's face it, the bottles are for ME! (since nature has not endowed me with the necessary tools!)

And here's one of Steph (and Samantha, duh!) with Ron and Sandy, soon-to-be grandparents!

3 Comments:

Blogger Middle America Mom said...

Nice toes -- now, admit it, who painted those? Did you help, David? 'Cause I'm thinking that Steph can't reach her toes right now.

The patio does look nice; it didn't look like that when I lived in Seattle. How cool for Aunt Sandy to be gramma! Does it make Uncle Ron feel old??

1:47 PM  
Blogger SeattleS said...

One of my good friends took me to a pedicure appointment for my birthday! Love 'em!
My dad is not admitting to feeling old...yet. :-)

3:48 PM  
Blogger jennavar said...

I think those are beautiful toes. They beat the way my toes look right now I'll tell you that much! I remember the water retention with Karah. My feet would literally spill over my shoes. Very strange. It would be like one of those hand exercise balls really squishy and would keep the shape when you squeezed it. Be ready for when your water does break....

All the gadgets are fun too. Some you will benefit from and others you will think... is this really necessary?? Hang in there!

I love all of the pictures that you guys are including. Keep it up!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home