Sunday, July 10, 2005

Perhaps an introduction is in order.

Here we are, David and Stephanie. The bump is Sam, Sammy or Samantha depending on how much she is dancing and flailing. As you can probably tell, our lives are going to be changing quite soon. Like, three weeks or so, soon.

We have been busy lately. Notice the walls - a delightful peach shade painted with our first attempt at texturizing. If you could see the floor, you would notice that the wood floors look newly stripped and varnished. New baseboard molding has been installed. Not to mention the general furniture, rug, clothing and toy placement. Quite busy. In fact, I think the busy-ness has distracted us from thinking too much about the change that will be occuring. But now, we have put the finishing touches on the room. We have just to pack our "To Go" bag and gather a list of names and phone numbers. Now the excitement is setting in.

4 Comments:

Blogger Middle America Mom said...

I was so physched to hear from you!!! I love seeing the pic of you prego and all :> You kind of look like Jen when she was pregnant. That loft room will be great for baby Sammy. When are you due??

4:41 PM  
Blogger Middle America Mom said...

Steph - I was just showing my kids your picture and I said that you were going to have a baby. T (4 yrs old) said, "Oh, I see she has a big lump in her tummy. That's where the baby is." You can't get one past this little guy!

5:10 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

Wow! That "bloggin'" didn't take YOU long! I love seeing you and Dave ready to pop! I can't wait to see you guys and baby Samantha too! And cousins all over the country can chat with you too! I'm gonna let Jen know about your new blogspot!

12:10 PM  
Blogger SeattleS said...

S - Thank you for the jolt I needed to jump into this blogworld! Sam is due July 28th. We'll see when she actually decides to join us! Your T sounds adorable. Some day we will have to get a huge reunion together!
AJ - I can't wait to see you either! Please do pass the link onto Jen. That would be great. :-)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home