Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A word of caution.

As Sam's arrival gets closer, we find ourselves going to more and more doctor's appointments. I will be talking about these visits on this blog. I want to take people's sensitivities into consideration by trying to limit my graphic references, but to be honest: at this point I don't know WHAT is too graphic anymore! Total inundation of descriptive body parts and birthing stories has rendered me numb. I hear this sort of thing happens. So, my word of caution is this: be prepared to stumble upon a graphic reference or two. Okay?

On a different note, check out the budding poet:



Think he is excited?

3 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

How poetic, David! You're gonna be a great Daddy and you're gonna love being one too! Okay, so I was ready for graphics . . . where is it? I thought maybe we'd see a sonogram picture of little Sam???

7:14 PM  
Blogger jennavar said...

Alright all you computer savvy people, I will attempt to leave a comment. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. Perhaps I too will try to get my blog up and running since I developed the template...ohhh...six months ago..hee hee.

Uhhh..Californiagrammy...I think that Steph is referring to graphics as in the graphic detail of childbirth..obgyn appts. etc. I completely know how you feel and in an odd sympathetic way am glad that you are going through it too. Welcome to the club!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger jennavar said...

Yahooey..it worked!! I really didn't think that it would. And now that I confirmed that it did, I realized that I didn't comment on the wonderful poem! I love it and can't wait to hold that little squirmy ball in your tummy! THIS IS SOO EXCITING>> What an awesome way to keep us all posted. I love it!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home