Monday, April 02, 2007

Where did March go?

I have been reminded that March has come and gone without a post. Unbelievable.
I guess when you are sick one full week and two days, and then down in Texas for another week, the whole month just up and runs away.

How about a month in pictures?

Sammy gets her first (and so far, only) lesson

Playing in her "bean pool"

Sammy enjoyed seeing Kim again!

(And so did we! We had a great time visiting with my good friend Kim. She moved to Arizona and Seattle has not been the same without her!)

Making yummy cookies with Mama!

At the beach. Can't wait for it to be summer! While I was in Texas for work, David and Sam went down to the beachhouse. Everyone had a wonderful time.

I love this picture of Sammy making cookies with her Grandma!

And walking back from feeding the seagulls with her Grandpa.

Happy March

3 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

Hip Hip Hooray for cameras! Great pictures . . . especially the one of the future first chair violinist of Seattle's Philharmonic Orchestra! And how nice it is to have that "beach house" to escape from the big city! So sorry to hear y'all were sick for so long, bummer. Glad you're back on your feet! Thanks!

5:28 PM  
Blogger jennavar said...

Great pictures cuzzy! I can't believe how she is growing up so fast. I love the picture of her with the violin. I can't wait to sit and listen to her 20 something different renditions of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star like her mom used to play. I can still picture you playing. I love it!! Passing such a treasure on.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Middle America Mom said...

I just realized that I never commented on this great blog. I check it every day to see if you've posted and I was so excited to see that you did post -- and with wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on your lives. I love it!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home