Thursday, December 14, 2006

Somebody Stop That Girl!

Hello and Happy Holidays! McDood here. Remember me? You can always tell it's me at a glance since I use this unique Blue Courier font.

Anyway, my appearance on this blog is long overdue if you ask SeattleS. And honestly, I wouldn't even be posting now if it weren't for SeattleS's special request.

About a month or so ago we made a promise to ourselves to keep our camcorder loaded, powered-up and cued just in case something "unusual" occurred suddenly.

Of course, as Murphy so eloquently theorized, when the unusual did occur, the camcorder was 10 miles out of reach on a table top in our house. We were at our regularly scheduled Monday Night [Football] get-together with Cousin Joshua, Aunt Janey and Uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was able to capture a few video moments, but we haven't yet had those sent to us.

Over the next couple of weeks we made extra sure to be Johnnies-on-the-Spot with the camcorder. Below are a few exemplars of Little Sammy's developmental strides. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger SeattleS said...

My secret agenda has been revealed. Now you all know the REAL reason I was looking into uploading video! :-)

Thanks so much for posting this, David! Yer the best... *smooch*

10:53 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

A big *smooch* from me too! What a blast to be in on Sam's first steps. Thank you so much for sharing that exciting and precious time with us. Sam looks mighty proud!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Middle America Mom said...

I LOVE this posting!!! I feel like I'm right there with you all! What a wonderful adventure you are all in for now :> Sammy looks so proud! What a Big Girl.

5:48 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

HEY . . . time for a new post!

12:06 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

You-hoooooo! It's been nearly two months!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home