Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!

Here's my little monkey!


This shot was taken as we were leaving to go to a party on Sunday. I called my sister-in-law and told her it was time for Operation Entertain Stephanie and Samantha, now that David is working a full musical load at the theater this month. They responded nicely by inviting me to a Halloween party held at a friend of theirs. What a fun chaotic treat! There were all sorts of little tykes running around.
I tried to find another picture of Sam in her costume, and I couldn't stop laughing! She has taken to making this face whenever we take her picture. Check it out:

What a goofball!
:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger CaliforniaGrammy said...

Great costume . . . and hilarious expression! I guess that's her interpretation of "smile!" Too cute!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home